GDG Ambassador Program
Whether you’re an elected official, a stay-at-home parent, a business owner, a retiree, we invite you to join our ambassador program to help create a better quality of life in your neighbourhood.
Anyone can get involved to help make a difference!
We can teach you about biological control of biting insects or show you what you can do in your community. All you need to do is get in touch!
Are you a concerned citizen who wants to make a difference? Become a GDG ambassador and improve the quality of life in your neighbourhood. Here’s how:
Community organizations, business owners, elected officials and more, often invite us to discuss our biological program to help control biting insects. Contact us to learn more!
Here are some concrete steps you can take as a GDG ambassador:
- Communicate with elected officials (by mail, phone or in person at town council meetings)
- Educate your neighbours (documents, emails, door-to-door, social networks, informal meetings)
- Conduct surveys in your area
- Encourage others to become GDG ambassadors
- Attend formal municipal meetings or public presentations
- Help document the insects in your community (find where to place traps, etc.)
If you are interested in the program, contact our team at: [email protected]