- Free of Bacillus thuringiensis
- Easy to use
- Greatly reduces how often grease traps need to be cleaned
- Reduces blockages in connected pipes
- Helps eliminate foul odors from decomposing organic matter
- Saves big on maintenance costs
- Safe for users and pipes
- Non-corrosive, acid-free, and alkali-free
- User-friendly and environmentally friendly
- Improves quality of life at work
- Developed with Choisy’s “Enviro-Technik” approach
EcoLogo Certified. Meets or exceeds Category UL 2791 criteria for alternative drain and grease trap additives. This certification program is managed by UL Environment and is recognized across North America. It’s a Type 1 ecolabel, as defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and is compliant with ISO 14024 ecocertification criteria.
BENEFITS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND CERTIFICATION
Volatile organic compounds
This product contains absolutely no VOCs, thus exceeding the standard for products of its category.
This product’s components meet the limited toxicity requirements for invertebrates, green algae, and bacteria.
All organic compounds in this product are readily biodegradable according to OECD Test No. 301. Using readily biodegradable organic substances prevents the buildup of harmful substances in the environment.
This product’s container and packaging are recyclable.
Free of CMR substances
This product contains no recognized carcinogenic, mutagenic, or reprotoxic substances.
This product meets minimum bacterial count requirements and contains non-pathogenic bacteria only (Risk Group 1).
Safety datasheet available