The implementation of a biological control program is the responsibility of municipal managers and elected representatives. The citizen initiative to ask for this service is the first step of the process.
How to proceed
Since mosquitoes and black flies travel over a certain distance, the control program needs to be done for the whole municipality. Local authorities are often the first to see a benefit for the residents. The program can also be initiated by a group of citizens who want a better quality of life and communicate it to their town councillor.
Need more information?
At the request of a group of residents or municipal representative, a member of G.D.G. Environment can provide more information or make a presentation to discuss the program and answer your questions.
This request can be done in multiple ways:
- A call to a municipal representative;
- A letter at a municipal representative's attention;
- A verbal request during council meetings;
- Obtain support from your neighbors or fellow residents on a register;
- Mobilization via this website (click on the button down below):
Start a mobilization in your municipality now :
SUPPORT THE PROJECT IN YOUR MUNICIPALITY >>